Dwelling Fire Insurance

Understanding Landlord Policy

Dwelling fire insurance is available to provide coverage to property owners with structures that are occupied by tenants or someone other than the owner.  Dwelling insurance coverage is sometimes known as a landlord policy.  In some cases dwelling fire policies are available for owned property that is vacant, to gain insight and understand the scopes and limitations of a dwelling fire insurance policy, speak to an Allied Trust Insurance agent.

Our Commitment

In any case, whether you are a landlord or a homeowner, a fire is a devastating event. At Allied Trust Insurance we understand that an unexpected dwelling fire is something you couldn’t imagine happening to you. We’re here to help during the times of high stress and financial hardship caused by a dwelling fire. Dwelling fire insurance coverage can protect your property and assets when a fire has occurred.

Dwelling Fire Insurance Policies

A dwelling policy can provide coverage for loss of rent, liability and medical payments, and in some cases, contents of a structure. Discuss dwelling fire insurance with an agent to find out if this type of policy fits your needs as a property owner.  Allied Trust Insurance offers cost effective and exceptional insurance products to safeguard your assets.