Did you know? If you have been impacted by hurricanes, hail, or other losses, you can now report a claim online by clicking here!
Now writing Homeowners, Flood, and Boat insurance in South Carolina!

When A Loss Occurs

When a loss occurs, it is time to start the process of filing a claim, having repairs made, and moving forward. Regardless of how the loss occurred, it’s important to assess the damage immediately and put your “in case of emergency” plans into action.

  • As soon as possible, contact your Allied Trust Insurance agent to notify them of the damage or mishap and begin the claims process.
  • To report a claim, click here or call at 844-200-ATIC (2842) option 1
  • Report outages, downed power lines, gas leaks to the appropriate authorities.
  • In cases of water damage from inside the home, turn off the main water supply to your home and wait for a professional to assess the issue before turning it back on again.
  • If needed, arrange for temporary housing and take precautions to protect your property from further harm. Depending on the type of loss some things to consider are securing your windows or doors, tarping your roof, or contacting a water mitigation company to begin dry out
  • Once the insurance claim process has begun, your agent and adjuster can give valuable advice and information on dealing with reputable companies for repairs and recovery.

Call Allied Trust Insurance as soon as is possible when a loss occurs, we can start helping immediately and are here when you need us. We are here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience.

Scroll to Top